Spanish Golden Visa.
Golden Visa, what is it and what is its use?
“Spanish Golden Visa” is the procedure that the Spanish State has established to attract foreign investment, in return the investor receives Residence Visa which can be applicable to the full family.
Among the advantages of these visas we can highlight:
- Agility in bureaucratic procedure.
- Two years validity and easy renewal, whose only requirement is to keep the investment and to travel to Spain at least once per year.
- Possibility of developing a commercial activity in Spain.
- Allows travel to European countries, as if it was a passenger visa.
Investment can be made in some of the following modalities.
- For the acquisition of property in Spain, minimum investment of 500.000 €, plus costs.
- For the acquisition of bank deposits, minimum investment of 1.000.000 €, plus costs.
- For the acquisition of shares in investment funds based in Spain, minimum investment of 1.000.000 €, plus costs.
- For the acquisition of shares or corporate shares based in Spain, minimum investment of 1.000.000 €, plus costs.
- For the acquisition of public debt, minimum investment of 2.000.000 €, plus costs.
- Have private health insurance.
- Have no criminal record in Spain or in the countries where they have resided for the past five years, for offenses defined in the relevant Spanish legislation
- Obtain the Foreigners Identification Number, NIE.
- Payment of fee.
If you believe you meet the above requirements, and want to reside, have a work permit, spend long periods in Spain, and be able to travel around Europe without restrictions, A&P Lawyers can help to make your dreams come true.
A&P Lawyers, is a firm specialised in Commercial and International Law. Our experience allows us to accompany you during the process of your residence permit for investment, Golden Visa, representing you to the competent authorities. If you want to contact us or receive more information, please write an email, with the subject Golden Visa to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.